The Maxx ME Sport Rotary hop chamber is one of the finest M4 hop chambers available in the world and now comes with their efficient UV LED system.
The attention to detail in every aspect is outstanding, giving the unit a truly luxury feel:
- The eficient UV LED Tracer system takes power via the motor so only flashes when the motor powers on to cycle the gearbox
- The tracer system includes a protective circuit to protect from transient power spikes from active braking, making it compatible with all major MOSFET systems including the Gate Titan and BTC Spectre
- The unit is evenly tensioned against the gearbox shell with multiple springs
- The barrel is very securely held in place and stabilied
- The feeding tube is smooth and efficient with a BB retaining wire to prevent ammo dropping when the magazine is removed (not recommended for high ROFs)
- Two hop arms are included, one for flat or R-Hops and one for regular nubs
- The hop arm pin is securely held in place with a screw end
- The rotary wheel is smooth to operate and numbered and pointed for ease of setting
- The body, wheel and hop arms are CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminium
- Includes an anti-vibration o-ring around the gearbox seating tube
Maxx ME Sport Rotary Hop Chamber with LED Tracer
This unit fits in virtually all V2 M4 AEGs however it may require a different length of air nozzle to the stock gearbox.
We recommend the Maxx Double O-Ring nozzle, 21.25 or 21.5mm is usually ideal.
Please take care when routing the power wires for the tracer, especially around the plug on the chamber, and follow the pictured guide.
Please be aware that some grips only have space to route the wires up the back of the grip (not the front and back as pictured).
Grips that have no space to route wires at the back, for example the PTS EPG-C, may not be compatible with this tracer system without significant modification.
Some receiver and gearbox combinations may require modification to make room for the wires along the left side of the gearbox shell and through to the rear. Please check wire fitment carefully before pushing the receivers fully together.
Some gearboxes may require modification to the front to allow the rotary wheel to clear reinforced areas and the BB latch to move fully, for example. Retro Arms Split M4 gearboxes.
We recommend the use of Prometheus Purple or PDI W-Hold hop rubbers (buckings).