ICS MX5 SD5 PLASTIC Navy grip.
*Navy style trigger grip
*Exact replica gun realism
*Motor heat sink
Battery: 8.4V - 9.6v (Type 03) (type 04) 7.4v Li-Po (Type 20) (Not Included)
All ICS AEG come with
2 Hi-capacity magazines (230 round),Cleaning-rod, English Manual
Battery and charger NOT included with gun
Rifle fitted with mini Tamiya connector.
- ICS Gun Information
- All ICS Guns (except M1 Garand) are downgraded in the ICS factory to UK legal specifications
- This means that the guns will chrono between 290 and 350 fps on a .2g BB dependant on barrel length and gun model.
- ICS install a M100 spring instead of the M120 and with Infinite 2500 motor instead of Turbo 3000 motor.
- The reason for the spring change is to get the velocity below the UK legal limit
- The reason for the motor change is to minimise motor over spin that courses 2 bbs being fired from 1 pull of the trigger on sub 400 fps rifles.
- On all ICS EBB guns the decocking function (what happens when the fire selector is moved to Safe) has been removed by the factory.
- The reason for the removal of the decocking feature is that under some circumstances after moving from safe to single shot the action can load an extra bb into the hop unit resulting in a double shot or damage to the rifle.
- Reinforced Gearbox: Version 2
- Hop-Up: Yes
- Firing Rate: 690 BB/M
- Length: 680 mm
- Barrel Length: 230 mm
- Battery: 8.4v (Type 01)
- Weight: 1970g
- Max.range: 30m
- Pellet Capacity:230